Down the Rabbit Hole We Go…
The films focus is based primarily on a single theme: We create our own reality.
Some ideas discussed in the film are:
* The universe is best seen as constructed from thought (or ideas) rather than from substance.
* “Empty space” is not empty.
* Matter is not solid. Nuclei pop in and out of existence and it is unknown where they disappear to.
* Beliefs about who one is and what is real form oneself and one’s realities.
* Peptides manufactured in the brain can cause a bodily reaction to an emotion.